CAREERS AT iPlayco
For OFFICE and WAREHOUSE positions
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
THIS POSITION IS AN 18-MONTH CONTRACT POSITION.
You will work alongside our current Inventory specialist learning our systems and processes. When our inventory specialist goes on maternity leave you will then assume that role for the duration of the maternity leave. There is the potential to extend this position beyond 18 months.
Start date is immediate.
Job Type / Category
Monday through Friday, with basic hours of 7am to 3:30pm daily.
Reporting to VP of Manufacturing (Global Manufacturing)
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
• 2+ Years of inventory control in a manufacturing or warehouse environment.
• High School Graduate or better. Post Secondary education preferred.
• CPIM certificate would be an asset.
• Good knowledge of inventory control and database systems. Experience with a WMS or MRP system is required. MISys specific experience an asset.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills when dealing with all levels of management and production staff.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong work ethic, dependability and a drive to complete the job.
• Working proficiency with MS Office applications and internet applications.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
• Dealing with every aspect of inventory control.
• Assist inventory staff in proper FIFO methods and increase inventory turnover.
• Maintain inventory levels, including reorder points and quantities based on inventory usage.
• Issuing, maintaining, and completing all manufacturing orders in MISys.
• Lead quarterly inventory counts in conjunction with production and accounting.
• Staff training and MRP educator.
We proudly manufacture, supply and install fun indoor playground structures all over the world. Our focus is on safety, fun and quality. We are based in Langley B.C. and are looking to fill this position right away. We offer a respectful, clean and safe work environment.
JR. MECHANICAL DETAILER - LMIA
We proudly manufacture and supply fun indoor and outdoor playground structures all over the world.
We are looking to hire a Junior Mechanical Detailer who possess many or all of the following skills.
• Must have a solid structural knowledge base.
• Practical knowledge of the 3D environment.
• The ability to work in a collaborative team environment or independently.
• Must be versed in AutoCAD and/or Inventor.
• Good communication skills.
• An open and creative mind.
We are based in Langley B.C. and are looking to fills these positions right away. We offer a fun and respectful Monday to Friday work environment along with competitive wage and benefit plan. Successful candidates will be an integral part in taking a finished design on paper to the completed product on the playground for kids to enjoy.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,440.00 /year
For SALES REPRESENTATIVE and DISTRIBUTORS requests
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not be accepting candidates from recruitment agencies at this time.